This document must be signed and submitted with the purchase of Formulator Software’s Chempax Integrator (herein after referred to as “Integrator).
- “In” refers to data imported into FORMULATOR from Chempax.
- “Out” refers to the data exported from FORMULATOR to Chempax.
Restrictions in the Formulator to Chempax Integrator
- The Formulator to Chempax Integrator is supported by Datacor. Contact Datacor with any questions you may have regarding this integration. Transfer Out raw materials and formulas.
- All items must have the exact same code in Chempax and Formulator in order to integrate.
- Only Raw materials and Bulk Items (formulas) can be integrated
- Packaging and BOMs/Finished Goods are not supported at this time
Features Included in the Chempax into Formulator Integrator
- Transfer in raw materials
- Transfer in formulas
- Transfer Costs in from Chempax
- Customer is responsible for installation and Maintenance of Server, Workstations, Network Software, SQL (if necessary), Client Software, ODBC connections and all related Operating Systems
- Customer is responsible for installation of Formulator Software (Server & Client)
- Customer is responsible for installation of Chempax Software (Server & Client)
- Customer is responsible for implementation of backup methods for Formulator & Chempax Databases
- Formulator Software LLC will not provide training or implementation of Chempax Software. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide users with adequate training & implementation of Chempax systems.
- Formulator Software LLC will provide training of Formulator Software & Integrator if and only if customer has purchased training time. All training and implementation recommendations are billable at our current rates.
- Customer must purchase the Formulator Integrator and Lab Book Plus. Some features will also require the purchase of other modules